View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Welcome to neuro talk Julie.
I am very very sorry to hear of your situation and having no insurance
Sometimes Hospitals have programs and assistance for those who arent covered. funny a doc would dx you with t.n. without an m.r.i. but it happens more then one would think.. it sounds like besides possibly having t.n. you might have a a pinched nerve and they way you speak of your top of head ... maybe a typical T.N.
I myself would just keep going back to e.r. each time the pain grows unbearable. after awhile they will have to do something like give you a M.R.I.
Can I ask how or when you noticed the pain started? Do any of the meds help at all? anti seizure meds help alot of t.n. folks.

Yes I/we know whats it is like when you cant see anything... no cast or broken bone or stitches or anything... healthy normal people just do not understand .
But all of us here DO and we are glad you found your way to neurotalk.
please dont give up looking for a way to control the pain. Go to E.R. if need be everytime the pain is to much to bear. Let them know you cant handle the pain at such a high level. sometimes they can give nerve block injections.
feel free to vent ask questions at anytime. and Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
keep us updated on how you are doing too.
we are a family here and we help each other as much as we can.
many low pain wishes and positive energy to you.

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote