View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wonder if I can wonder on things that do not really matter... cus we all have so much that dose matter wonder it get hard and heavy and .. yup silly wonders for me this time.

Wonder that yesterday I tackled the socks and all my socks had matching pairs but everyone elses had some lone socks and socks missing in action

Wonder that my dd is about to get more snow in South Carolina ..Wonder that she got my goodies box yesterday..just in time. Wonder how nice it was to have her call and say Mom your the best I love you

Wonder how fun it was last night to cook dinner with my other dd while listening to the stero kinda loud. Wonder how I am getting kinda good naming all these new bands like the ya- ya s death cab for cuties ... but still think the Beatles and Elton John are way way better .

Wonder that it is race week here .. ending with Daytona 500 on the 14th but we also have the super bowl coming this weekend and GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why everyone else I know is for the Saints cus of Katrina but.... not me ..

Wonder that our company took 5 $ from every clean we did last month and donated it to the Haiti relief which was about 1200$

wonder why I am just not big on all of them being flown into my state and getting free medical and health... Wonder that I will bite my tongue now ..OUCHIE

Wonder that we are gearing up for Relay for life and so far have 1000$ Wonder that I am going to honor my Fav Auntie this year as she passed with cancer... wonder how many dear friends come to mind Koala BJ Doody ....

wonder that I am stopping now cus I was supose to be doing wonders that dont matter and I am getting off track.
So Wonder if i can leave prayers hugs and sunshine to the readers and the room.
Wonder EVERYONE please stay safe as I know some of east coast is going to be hit with snow storms ... we here in Fl (central& east coast) are under sever storm and tornado watch till 8 pm.
God bless all of us and keep my family here and all the readers safe.
HUGS to the room
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-05-2010), Addy (02-06-2010), Alffe (02-05-2010), barbo (02-05-2010), bizi (02-06-2010), Koala77 (02-05-2010), reyn (02-15-2010)