View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Leesa, I am so sorry to read your health history, and it was very kind to reply to my message. Do you read MRI's ( not professionally ) but just because ? I do, in a sense, being in the field I am and of course studying online every cervical MRI..and I agree the c5 region is right on my spinal cord, and well GOD put spinal fluid around it to protect it so nothing comes into contact with it just like amniotic fluid that surrounds a fetus and this workers comp Doctor who says its no big deal and nothing is wrong with me just blows my mind...THAT Workers comp Doctor WAS MY ONE TIME CHANGE, the first never touched me and said nothing was wrong with me and if I didn't like pushing the heavy machine to find a new job, he was outrageous...........the last one, which was my one time change is the one who said he could see no reason for any pain and nothing was wrong with my neck at all, he said , so what you have a bulge and when I pointed out the tear, he said so , thats just wear and tear..I SWEAR its what he said I had my daughter as witness present. As far as chiro goes, she only manipulated my neck once and that was before the MRI came back ,after that all she uses on me is an activator, which I hate ........I am now waiting on COBRA since I was terminated from job because of all this and its just a nightmare all the way around.
rk44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote