View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 02:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 1 year old rsd victim

I recently became a victim of rsd..I had my first injury on 12*12*08 and the second on 12*25*08 and were not positive which one caused the rsd.. it is progressivly getting worse. it stayed in my hand for several months.. then it went to the elbow.. wasnt awful but it still hurt pretty bad. hit both shoulders.. now the elbow is worse than the hand ever was and the should on right is getting much worse..i have had stallage ganglion blocks,, no help.had a beir block no help.. have tried emla cream became immune..basically i have no meds to help me.. my last pain doc told me it was all pain med control and he couldnt help me. now this is all work comp. and from reading we all know that they arent paying for my meds. and lyrica is high dollar and i dont have the money to pay for it.. hell they fired me after i got hurt.. lost my house. hubby lost his jjob cuz of economy.. this has been horrible for us.. I finally had to go on antidepressants. just for left arm my disability rating is 59% for the whole body.. 99% for the arm. and so for noone has given me any hope.. so if anyone has hope please share.. or knows of a good doc that can help me please let me know...
thanks
babs74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote