View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 04:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks you two

Thanks Tena for your reply.I understand what you are saying...it makes good sense but not ever having been over fond of driving I purely use it to a minimum,only short distances,and have been known to leave the car if I am incapable of driving it home,having got to my destination and hit an off peak.
I live in the country...no shop...no post office..zilch,as beautiful a lifestyle as it is.My husband works away for 2 weeks at a time and therefore even though I am not alone,my family and friends are wonderful...it is good to know I can hop in the car when well,and drive the dogs to the park,or pick up provisions.I would like to think I am sensible in that I would not drive unless feeling well.I passed the medical with flying colours but still my question remains....do I need the humiliation of disrobing to take a hearing and vision test.I think not.
When the time is right [if I am given the chance to still drive,] I will hope to be as brave as you and hand over the keys gracefully.It has to be said that these days driving is not a pleasurable experience so whilst I can be chauffered,I am happy.
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote