View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi i often get these sort of feelings too. i suffered a concussion over a year ago and was diagnosed with PCS. ( if you want to read my story its posted on a different thread) For me i usually experience these kind of feelings when i do hard physical activities...im playing basketball again and tend to not tell the coaches when im having a bad day...or if there is a lot of noise and movement going on around me like being in the lunch room at school or in a loud class.

at first i didnt really know what it was but i sometimes think now they might be impartial seizures. when she gets these does she feel like shes zoning out and cant seem to pull herself out of it like respond to people and things going on around her as much? this is how i usually feel but when i asked the doctors about it they said it was probably just overstimulation and my brain was shutting down or short circuiting to let me know its too much.

that is probably why she felt that way after exercise and the basketball game (loud noises lots of movement and bright lights) that is just my thoughts on it. i hope the episodes stop and she continues to recover.

do you think you could tell me what the neuro says im interested to hear what another doctor thinks about these episodes. thanks
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-10-2010)