View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliaDee View Post
No. I tend not to get exposed to too many chemicals if I can help it. Even my shampoo and shower gel is organic. In fact, all of the cleansing agents I use are organic. Heck, the bug spray I use is organic. What can I say? I'm just a tree-hugging, organic, vegetarian hippie-girl. When I have a cold, I use essential oils; when my knee bothers me, I use acupuncture and massage - that sort of thing. I work out of my home so that's not a problem either. It would be easier if I could point at a drug or a chemical in my house and say "Ah ha!" but alas no.
That is GOOD -- being careful about chemicals -- what you put into your body -- and around your house!! You NEED to live this way -- I do, TOO -- for the sake of MG, allergies, and chemical sensitivities.

Mestinon is "like" a pesticide -- I was sort of hoping that you were in "overload" -- that you were already getting "some" from another source. I overdosed one time when I petted a goat at a zoo that had been treated with one of those "pour it down the back" things to keep flys away (no one had POSTED this bit of info!!!). I had to leave in a wheelchair.