View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 07:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi. Thank you all for such a wealth of information. It has taken me a while to go through it all. This is for my nephew who is 5, I know one of the posters was confused as to it being my son. To clarify the eating problems are sensory,began with a gag as a baby and has had texture issues ever since.Will not add new foods to his diet so it is very limited to point he has eaten same 3 meals daily for last 3 years. PANDAS was brought up by parents,not sure if he was tested yet.We are a bit doubtful about that as cause only b/c he has shown signs here and there over years of different behaviors and was seen many times by developmental peds when he didnt meet a milestone or did a strange behavior.Austim is ruled out. Aspergers is still a remote possibility,if so it is very slight. He is gifted intellectually,having started fully reading at age 3 complex books,does complex math at 5,etc. Doc said he is wired different for sure but not classic aspergers. They are exploring the vitamin deficiency idea as well and i am still pushing for the strept test.
3beansforme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote