View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
That is GOOD -- being careful about chemicals -- what you put into your body -- and around your house!! You NEED to live this way -- I do, TOO -- for the sake of MG, allergies, and chemical sensitivities.

Mestinon is "like" a pesticide -- I was sort of hoping that you were in "overload" -- that you were already getting "some" from another source. I overdosed one time when I petted a goat at a zoo that had been treated with one of those "pour it down the back" things to keep flys away (no one had POSTED this bit of info!!!). I had to leave in a wheelchair.
Wow, that's horrific! It's so scary when you think about how every little thing affects every other little thing. Ever since this mess started with me, it's become ever clearer that our chemical-laden, over-medicated, fake-food way of life is probably the reason the rate of autoimmune is at an all-time high. I've been organic for years simply because I feel that, if you care for the earth at all, it's the only way to do live. But there's so much going on in the air and water and land that you can't protect yourself from everything no matter how green you try to live. You proved that by petting that goat!
DeliaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote