View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 06:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow! Great information, Nicky! I didn't even know there was an anti-ganglionic achr test. That is definitely something I'm going to ask for.

I was so sorry to read what you'd been through. It's so hard to get answers for our problems! In the meantime, you've really suffered with this. Thank you so much for sharing what you went through - sometimes our symptoms can get so personal. I haven't been as constipated as you are but I definitely haven't been moving things through. It's scary to look down at my gigantic belly and feel so full and think that I could be retaining this awful, toxic stuff in my body!

I read the abstract of the article you linked. Very interesting! I'm pretty sure I've had long episodes of dysautonomia. I'd stand and my heart rate would go up to 145 and stay there. That was accomonpanied by a lot of dizziness. Ugh, it was horrible and very debilitating and lasted for months. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get the full article. And when I do I'll take it to my gi.

Thank you so much! I have lots of researching to do now . . .

Ally
bluesky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (02-06-2010)