View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hey thanks mark but i think i shouldve elaborated a little more and when the racing heart thing happens. it is always during practice after i have done some running for warmups or something like that and then we do an easier drill were we are jogging through plays or not doing very strenuous activities.

the last time it happened for example (because its hard to explain) we were doing a drill called shell were you stand on the outside of the 3 point line and the defense is in the middle. we were passing the ball around working on defensive movement not offense so we were literally just standing there.

then one pass from a teammate went over my head so i was running to get it thats when it started. it starts racing really fast and hard and about 5-10 sec later i start whiting out and getting lightheaded/dizzy. i then have shortness of breath for a while and a tightness in my chest and back if i ignore it for awhile.

probably one of the reasons this has me worried is that i have no way of knowing when it will happen. there is no pattern whatsoever. and every time this happens the symptoms tend to stay around longer than the last time. any advice on what it could be?
oh and i get exhausted once the "episode" is over and i return to normal (if you can even call it that)
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-10-2010)