View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1234 View Post
THANK YOU everyone for your replies... it is something that nobody mentions to us and it rarely is talked about. Helps to know I am not alone... I love hearing about how everyone gets themselves ready. I try to read a book, and listen to some wordless mind music to calm my brain down from the day, but the past week have been horrible and I cant sleep-- So i just give up and end up replying to everyones posts!!!! Hope all slept well, and thanks again. I truly appreciate it and any others who recommend any medicines I can bring up to my doc this week would be awesome. Thanks.
The doc who first prescribed the tizanidine said that most RSD patients have tremors and this can prevent sleep. Sure enough if I lie down and try to feel tremors I do have them. They are very fine with an extremely low amplitude and extremely high frequency and usually in the RSD affected areas. The tizanidine is like throwing a wet blanket on a fire so I might fall asleep. I don't think I can fall asleep as long as the tremor is going.
Imahotep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote