View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Azaila
Although WC pays 100%,,they do from a 20 yr ago experience,,try to show proof of a new injury to write off the original injury,,They did that to me on a back injury 20 yrs ago,,my concern to you is that they will try to prove that the spread is a secoundary issue or new injury to cancel out the original,,In my opion,its imperitive to get one or more dr's to dx it has RSD due to the original injury,which would exsplain the spread to other parts of your body,,Good luck to you,,as for the SCS,,reserach it fully,,it can help or hinder[make the spread worse and accelerated]..sounds like you may have RSDII[causalgia] which is what i have,,[meaning you have a nerve entrapment in which will cause a agressive spread],,,I pray to the Lord that you dont,,,I will lift you up in prayer as I will do for everyone on this board today,,,,,,,,,,,bobber P.S Its imperitive to get all the early treatment you can in the early stage,,,Blocks may help too,or irritate a flare or spread,,,,,also remember with Wc, by Law ,they must allow you a few dr's to choose from incase your not satisfied with the dr they appoint you with,,,
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (02-07-2010)