View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Travel with me please...

Hello dear friends,

I decided to share this because, for me, you are part of my family... even better that my family... way better....

You understand me, help me, listen to me... no matter if it's 3 in the morning... pray for me, think about me... Things that, not many in my family do...

So, I think I told you about my trip to london plans... well, God sent me 2 angels to help me, one is my aunt, and the other one is my boss... Both helped me with the money I needed...
So, Im almost ready to go... I just need to pack...

I have been having bitter-sweet feelings... I feel truly blessed... for, being able to go to london... to see my fav band play live... It's a dream... I can barely belive it... But, at the same time, Im scared to death... It is the first time in 2 years I travel... it is the first time since Im sick and full of problems that I travel...

This 2 years I kept saying to myself, that, if I could make a trip again, I would start living again... and, here it is.... but... dont know.... sometimes I feel it is a irresponsability...

I will take my time... Fibromyalgia bothers me... what took me 2 hours, now will take me 4 I guess... and, what used to be stressful, will be more stressful... but, I feel like I should try and fight for what I want...

Anyway, Im rambling again, and this post is getting very long, what I want to say, is, please keep talking to me... I just paid a internet service there, so, will be able to log into the forums (with my phone, but it is better than nothing) and will come here to tell you how Im doing...

If you have me added in facebook, I will update that too...

I just want to feel less lonely... Loneliness kills me... but, I have to travel alone as I dont have money to go with my mom...

BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-08-2010), Alffe (02-08-2010), barbo (02-08-2010), da duck (02-08-2010), mistiis (02-19-2010), thelonely1 (02-08-2010)