View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:16 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Blue, no matter what the feelings that trouble you there are what they are, just take it hour by hour.
I do find when I travel I expect all kind of anxiety, I am often so surprized that I am so excited, the change of scenery and removal from every day troubles, I get too busy to think or notice the "stuff".

I NEVER thought I would survive a trip, drive home from Disney last year when son took the auto train and we fly to meet them and drive home. Two days on the road all day, I go 2 hrs away to Phila and have to stop half way in Allentown for a break and watch my road signs to see how much further,.
That trip, being with grandson, OH and watch the same Thomas the Tank DVD for 7 hrs did not flare me. Only at the end, the last 4 hrs I started with leg stiffness trying to stretch out.

So being away with a great concert, may just get the endorphins going and you will have a blast without realizing it. My prayers are with you, and send an Angel to sit on your shoulder and keep you relaxed and fun loving filled days.
Hugs
Di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-08-2010), BlueMajo (02-08-2010), Isis (02-08-2010), Mari (02-08-2010)