View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Loretta...Good morning..you know me..I am not taking anything for this..When i wake up with it..I merely get right up..take some excedrine migraine and drink coffee and stay sitting up..rarely go back to bed.. I am not a caffeine junkie..actually I am very careful of that and my diet...the left side of my head is where ithe headache is bothersome..my left ear has pain always along with hearing loss.. down to my jaw...It's got to be a nerve thing... I wondered if possibly it was RSD there thats why I threw it out there... Thank you my friend for describing the tN complication... possible... And I was busting on you on our limbric brain...You are so sweet....

Have a great day and soft painfree hugz to you....I hope you are doing well....

Kathy
Hi Kathy,
I had migraine some years back and attended support group glasses at the hospital. Also attended Biofeedback-which is learning different methods to relax parts of the body, know our signals. It was good. The TN is bad-I've had it lately-no fun. The TN site is good here. Good to heard from you-have a good day and hopefully low pain day.
My Dr. opened his two clinics recently. He has HBOT in both. I'm saving $ to go thru 1 or 2 series. Probably this summer. He has been having good success with others for various conditions. TV crew has been out 3 times.
I'll just tell once experience. A woman was driving the freeway in Phoenix-There was a wreck of two other cars-going into a metal fence-the pole became a missle and went thru her windshield and took off part of her little finder and arm and then impaled her shoulder into the back of the seat. They saved her arm with 18 operations. Her shoulder became frozen (like me at the beginning of my RSD following surgery) Anyway, her Neuro. asked my Dr. a Neuro if he would take his patient and do the HBOT. He did and in 9 treatments she was waiving at the tv crew wo reported her story. It took me 100 pt treatments to get my range of motion back. He has had a couple more stories where the TV crew came out. One clinic is 5 min. away and the other is 10 minutes away. I can't wait.I've started a home based business on healthy chocolate with a patent on new method of making the chocolate- cold pressed instead of cooking it and loosing nutrients. It's the #1 antioxidant in the world.
About the TN, I also have ear pain. Sometimes get the little red painful dots inside my ear. Eyes have been crusty but not painful. I'm been having breathing issues-will talk to my Dr. about. It's sudden uncontrollable grasping for air. Wakes me up at night. Never know when it is coming.
Take care, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote