View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hang on Sloopy! Hang ON!

Just keep 'imagining' yourself here:
Ideally with that forbidden drink that has an umbrella in it? At hand, of course.
I suspect a severe case of cabin fever is happening here! What to do? Besides all of us?
When I get this way? I relive those most delightful and also most 'dramatic' of lifes moments. Snorkeling in the tropics w/a school of tropical [really] fish nibbleing at me and deciding I'm not food? In warm bathtub-like waters that are clear and pristeen...
Or Walking along a Georgia coastal island [later to become a park] down a road flanked by live oak trees with spanish moss draped over them to go to a beach to see a pod of whales that'd gotten beached. An impressive and sad sight both. Then? Find a perfect sand dollar!
Or being a passenger in a small 4 seater plane, flying over mountains that suddenly become small. It was the prelude to the current Google Earth?
Those are big things? But re-learning how to walk [again] ranks high among the smaller things. Having your cat or dog curl up near you JUST when you need it? Or just having your S.O. do something small that is perfect for your state of mind at that time.
Please don't trip over that ladder? And, Do keep your mind and heart warm for the duration! - 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BonDon (02-08-2010)