View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Oh my goodness, OVER 3 WEEKS WITHOUT THIS COMPUTER.

We just got it tonight. I am posting this in the hopes that it still comes alive tomorow. But I had to share what happened.

It seems that we needed a new mother board (whatever the heck a mother board is). And this comes from China!! I don't know why I thought this would take 3 days but now I know better).

We got more ram also.

Oh, and this is funny. It worked just fine in the computer place. He let us go online, every thing worked fine. We leave the place, I tell Alan: "Wait until I get home, STUFF HAPPENS WHEN YOU BRING THINGS HOME!!"

I re-hook everything up, I bring up the firefox browser and it won't let me go anywhere. I can't connect to the internet.

I then bring up the Internet Explorer Browser and I get the same thing.Then a little window pops up asking me if I want to run a diagnostic on connectivity. I look at Alan and I said "go for it, what do we have to lose"

So I press continue, and it does it's thing, and all of a sudden I get the message

"WE HAVE RESTORED YOUR CONNECTIVITY".

And I was connected.

???????????????????????lol lol lol lol

And I connected my printer, but the screen brought me to the "Connect a printer" thingee, and I inserted the printer cd when it prompted me to do so, but it took so long and it was "searching" or something like that. So I just clicked on Cancel.

Now this is the same printer I had before.

What did I do wrong?

I'll figure it out but if I missed a step I'd like to know it.

Anyway, I really missed all of you.

BUT I GOT MORE RAM SO NOW I'M ZOOMING!!! lol lol

Meloldy

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (02-10-2010)