View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Houston,

I'm not sure what the dentist put in that surgical area. There are several different types of medicaments that can be used. But I'm glad that the pain has gone away!

The area has to heal more before it can be determined if more bone graft should be added or not. Do you have a post op appointment with the dentist?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTX View Post
I don't remember if he irrigated it the day I went back in but he did pack it with some type of brown medicine that was Septocide or something like that. He said I will feel better and the smell and taste would go away and it did. It had a numbing effect and that night I was 90% pain free. He said it would come out that night and I can come back everyday or every other day and have it packed until the pain subsides. However that was a week ago and I have little to no pain and the smell and taste are completely gone. I only needed to have it packed just the one time. But I wonder if I need to have more bone graft put in the place where that medicine was packed since that has an indention now where the medicine came out. What do you think?

I need to buy stock in that stuff as it was amazing.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote