View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:24 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

We had a old Lexmark printer (that worked just fine) but it won't work with Win 7. And there is no driver for it on the net anymore. So it is being retired. ( I won't let hubby get rid of it yet since it will work with our XP refurbished laptop I think. Our old HP scanner/printer that we retired is compatible so it is now working with the new Win7 laptop.

I know how you are feeling, as getting our laptop fixed and running the new one has been a huge hassle for us! Hubby just ran his restore discs. We had to use DVD's for the extra space.

You might want to run system restore discs if you don't have them. If your harddrive goes, you'll need them for the system restore.
(I thought back up harddrives saved everything..and that was a huge mistake for us).

Welcome back!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobbi (02-09-2010)