View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaila View Post
Frown New! would like to find out about (SCS) when u have CRPS, THANKS SO MUCH.
Injured at work 3-25-09, Crush injury to right great toe, fracture to end halux tibial, crushing the inner neourological nerve, have had ten months of pain meds. X-RAYS, MRI, CT SCAN, which resulted to show intrusion, leaking fluid, building holding pockets, visible from the exterior of the foot, nothing was ever addressed or applied or explained, must of got blown away in the wind, because now I have more bumps than before, including the pain now runs from the end of my rt ft., to the heel, burning to the knee, to my lower back. PMD, after 1st visit on 2-4-10, recommends aquatic therapy, and SCS. However, my concerns after researching final results, all injured and diagnosed with RDS/CRPS show to be inconclusive, NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN PROVEN TO SHOW "COMPLETE RECOVERY"! Additionally, all it proves is that it reduces the pain from the original injury feeling progress, although, soon after pain and defaults form at other locations in the body, WHO BECOMES RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE NEW/ WHATEVER, PROBLEMS AND BILLS, since W/C claims non-reliability due to location of "new" injury?. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES!
Yes I finally found a darn good Attny! Thanks
Azaila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote