View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyW View Post
Bouncing gently on a gym ball has really, really helped me with my neck/shoulder tension - if i can feel any tightness coming on - i get out the gym ball and bounce for about 10-15 mins, or as long as i need to!

Generally I find the gym ball a very comfortable seat anyway

But gymball has been temporarily deflater as it gave me a terrible fright a couple of weeks ago.....was fast asleep at 4am when gymball falls off the top of my wardrobe (it is wedged between the top of my wardrobe and the ceiling) and hits by bed.....FREAKED ME OUT!....so much so that i have deflated it and couldnt sleep for 2 nights as was convinced my house is haunted!!!!!

Just what you really want when you find sleeping hard anyway!
Heavens Tracey! That is a fright!! You didn't happen to watch that horror film "Paranormal Activity" did you? I've heard that film can convince anyone to get freaked out at the drop if a hat -- er, ball :P

I have tried the ball but unfortunately my spine feels all compacted lately too. In fact I feel like I want to tell people to "Shake me up!" like in this scene of Bleak House: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNySOLFLjGA

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-12-2010)