Thread: B12 Questions ?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder View Post
I've been reading the threads here but it is taking a long time (lots of info). I have a few questions.
First,
I have severe burning and some numbness in my feet. I've been through all of the local doctors that can't find the cause. I was told I was pre-diabetic (106) but they are sure that's not the cause (I'm on a diet anyway to fix this if I can). My B12 level is 375 but they believe anything around 400 is normal. I just started taking 2000mcg of B12 in the am but also need to take Nexium an hour before breakfast. If I let the B12 dissolve under my tongue and swallow the Nexium at the same time will that work?
Second,
Several people on this site indicated soaking their feet in cold water and letting them warm up slowly helps with the pain. In my case just the opposite is true. I soak them in warm water and the pain drops but returns later. Shoveling (lots of) snow this week makes it more painful. Anyone else notice this?
Third,
someone on this site mentioned that their pain goes up substantially when they lie down. I have the same issue. Anyone know why this happens?

*** Thank's for all of the help. I don't know how others are tolerating this pain !!
has your back been thoroughly checked out? and your peripheral circulation?
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote