Thread: overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 02:11 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Siccy the fact of the matter is that regardless of what we do there will always be a bit of time throught the day, hour, minute or second that we all will experience some sort of pain and that this pain is a reality we must live with. Unfortunately it is not us that contols the pain, but the pain that contols us! Guess what I am trying to say is moderation and trying to find out what we can and can not do is a key factor in how we may be able to function. Sort of like the accelerator pedal on a car, the faster we go, the faster we hurt... today I hav been typing more than normal and know that I will be paying for it later on though to me answering some of the mail I am getting is much more important than thinking of myself... and that you say you are not important to others is just a bunch of rubish, I beleive the worst we can do unto others is just to up an quit... love of a child is unconditional and they so depend on the time spent on them wether it be reading a book or out and about for a walk... so should you not make one of the conditions for your child be love in whatever it is you do ?!?
My best to you and your little one MARK-n-GOOBER

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote