Thread: Crps!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome Courtney

You've been through a lot. Has a doctor officially diagnosed you with CRPS? I know therapists are good but they can't diagnose CRPS. They do handle lots of physical conditions, though.

You leg symptoms sound pretty bad. I hope you do find some healing and get back to your pre-flu status.

My pain management doc described to me that I would be like an onion, peeling away the layers of pain caused from an MVA in 2000. When you have two or three things going on, it can become complicated for you and the health care providers. It is scary, and it can be a jungle out there.

Surgery takes time to recover. There's no shortcuts for recovery yet. I sure hope things are better in time.

Sometimes some back conditions are surgical. So surgery may have spared you from other medical isues or perils. Do you feel the surgical repair was necessary? It's never good to find yourself in pain and needy of medical attention.

I think you'll find lots of CRPS suffers here that will help you understand things a little better.

Keep in touch...

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote