View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sorry for your friends loss

I know this situation unfortunately from both sides as I have come close to death twice but a little less than a year ago I lost my youngest son who was 32 to suicide. Once the I finished up with the first part of dealing with his death and what he left behind, I returned to my home to deal with his death all on my own.

I still do not believe that I have fully grieved for him and it is impossible for me to think about, write or talk about Steven without crying. Everyone was asking the why and it did not matter he was gone and knowing that why would not bring him back to me. I was grateful for the email from all of his friends and the out pouring of love for him on facebook.

Please whatever you can do to just let her know that you are there and will be there for her as time goes on will without a doubt be most appreciated.
Alffe (02-10-2010), barbo (02-11-2010), DMACK (02-16-2010), Nik-key (02-17-2010)