View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Allow me.... Kathy here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi AKGH, If you don't have an attorney, GET ONE who specializes in WC
Get a journal and date and write in it every day. You'll need it if you end up in court. You have legal rights, you probably have no idea you have.WC should be providing you with counseling, a Tens Unit if your dr. orders it. and replacement leads. It does sound like you are getting spread. It is important to get physical therapy and massage therapy so you do loose range of motion. It took a year and 100 treatments in pt and massage to get the use of one shoulder. a year remission and then the other shoulder. Water therapy is very good and water should be 86 degrees. Hot tubs are too hot at 104
NO ICE
pAIN shortens our fuse and we don't even know it sometimes. My husband says are you mad at me? and I say I'm sorry I'm not mad at you it's the pain. It sneeks up on us. I'm grateful my husband, family and close friends have some sort of understanding. It's tough.
Glad you joined us. Hope we can be of some comfort to you. Stay in touch, one of your new friends, loretta with soft hugs
Loretta..once again you werea hit!! Thank you for your post...

Pain does some pretty crazy things to us...I half believe we should be entitled to become unraveled once in a while... This illness sure does test our strength and will and ability to move forward everyday... Sometimes I wonder how would I handle this if it were not me but one of my loved ones?? Very quickly I revert back to ... it has to be me..as no way would I want to share one iotta of this killer pain with anyone!! ( I am so sorry you all have it also)....But in return our loved ones close to us.. must realize that we are in a constant turmoil with juggling pain and all of the "riches" that go along with it..just the otherday I admitted that I would not mind taking a " long" nap..... knowing that if I did not wake up from it..I have zero regrets as my life has been amazing..just the way it was! No regrest!!! None!!

Love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (02-10-2010)