View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

My concern is not about how well you can play. We all have moments of high function compared to our normal symptoms. My concern is the risk you put yourself in.

I wonder if you have an adrenal system malfunctioning. When it finally kicks into gear, your head could be clearing up enough for you to feel great. This also could relate to your other intermittent symptoms.

Do you ever have times where you get REAL frustrated, either at a person or study struggle? Do you have times where you think you want to strangle someone for their comment or action?

Do you have times when you just can't sit still? Or have a leg that twitches? Or you have racing thoughts?

Do you have times when you say to yourself, "I just don't care"? Or you have a hard time getting motivated to do what you know you need to do?

These are all symptoms of your brain not functioning properly. They can come and go due to a myriad of reasons, blood sugar levels, stress, sleep, allergens, immune responses, hormone imbalances, etc. These are all symptoms that should be journaled with the circumstances before these symptoms appeared.

Then, you need to present them to a doctor who understands PCS.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (02-12-2010)