View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

Are these Drs. that deal with cronic pain or have they been hired to sell those products. Salesmen really get to me along with Lawyers. They sell themselves instead of believeing in the product that they are trying to sell to people. Lawyers don't even have a product to sell.

If you are looking for a Dr. Get the phone book out and/or get on the computer and pull up Drs. in your area. Also a lot of people here will help you find one. What most of us have learned is that the first one isn't going to be a keeper, a lot of times the 2nd and 3rd aren't.

I did use a tens unit. After I had Thoracic outlet surgery Dr. Sanders got me 2 of them through my insurance. I used them for about 3 years.I had already gone through 3 years of Pt though for the RSD, Fibro, and TOS.

If you get a good PTist that knows their stuff then they can help you without making you worse.

A good Anesteolgist/PM Dr. would be able to help you. Others have found good Drs. in Neurologist but I didn't.

Stick around here and you will learn a lot from everyone that can help you when you do find a good Dr. A good Dr.will listen to what you are saying.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyS (02-11-2010), Wilbyfree (02-11-2010)