View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 03:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello Everyone

Hi

I haven't posted because I really don't know anything yet. I certainly appreciate your concern. Thank you so much.

My appointment with the Dr. didn't amount to much. He wants me to have an MRI and return to see him. I am scheduled for Jan 31st to do both. It's taken a long time due to my insurance certification for the procedure running out before they had me on the schedule and then they tried to schedule me at night when there isn't a doctor available. I have RSD in both arms so I need a butterfly needle for the conrast dye and a dr. insert it.

I am feeling better mentally than before. Now that I am totally off pain meds my mind isn't in such a mess. The pain is about the same as it was when I was taking all that junk.

I'm using self hypnosis and learning about meditation for chronic pain. We don't have RX insurance and my meds cost $8,500.00 last year alone. We make too much for any assistance. I spent so much time researching to find a low cost plan but to no avail.

Again, thank you so much for your concern and I will post after I get my results.

Pam
Dodrill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote