View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you Mrs. D
I have numbness under the pads of all toes and the bottom of the left heel. It is more noticable upon standing. The left foot (which had more surgeries) always has the same numbness, but the right foot has moments of less numbness that comes and goes. I dont have any pain just the numbness. The numbness also has traveled up the inner calf and knee area. My legs dont seem to have the energy that they used to. I have had sciatica in the left side before which I think might be because my left leg might be shorter than the other. That is how I convinced the Dr. to give me and exray of the lower spine. The doctor said the test was fine and only age related stuff, what ever that means. I'm 43 by the way. I do get some swelling in the left foot/ankle when I am on my feet alot, but I quess it has always been normal to me after all these years. I did the TSH test in april which was 1.25 and in Dec. it was 2.82 All the blood test came up normal, except low ferritin for which I am taking Iron. I just started seeing an accupuncturist and she mentioned injecting the scare tissue with something (not sure why or what that means) Like I said I have an EMG test tomorrow and then I want to find a new primary doc who is easier to deal with. Any suggestions of anything I should try or talk to my doctor about would be very helpful.
feeshgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote