View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Getting ready to go into Flare mode and I need your prayers. The snowstorm, and all the excitement of having a birthday and finding out that I am going to be a grandma has just started me into a flare....I am worried about getting my refills this week because there is another snow storm on the way AND we are in the single digits...I hardly ever whine on here, but I know you all understand...Love to you all and thank you for all the support..
Hi Cindi, Wow you have been snowed on and snowed on again. It only looks beautiful if you don't have to go to work in it, if you still have electricity, have food stocked, lots of games for the kids, don't have RSD,
rent some funny movies for the kids. turn the fireplace on and have a little Dom, we don't have RSD so we can have it. I would like some of our vacations that I don't have in an album yet, and finish that project-it would be so much fun. Have Michael bluble on and other favorite CD's.
Now reality,could you call in for refill and it would be ready when someone is able to get out? Does the Pharmacy have a delivery service to patients.
Are you presently taking an anti-anxiety med? They work well on the sympathetic nervous system thus lowering pain level. The anti-depressant med like cymbalta does the same-lower anxiety thus lowers pain meds. Some towns have Pick Up and Delivery Service. That would be in the yellow pages.
Take care, I'm staying in, I'm in a flare too Cindi. I have a lesion on the back of my leg, last year I had two and they got infected, bad news. I'm also have hot spots.
I am totally mobile, except left hand got delayed in treatment so have 50% range of motion. But I can type, cut my own food. I'm grateful. I have terrible headaches. My plan is to have HBOT this summer. My Dr. just opened two clinics that each have a HBOT. So saving up for it now.
Hope you get thru this mixed up weather with as little pain as possible.Take care, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (02-12-2010), Kakimbo (02-11-2010), SandyS (02-11-2010)