View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi AKGH, If you don't have an attorney, GET ONE who specializes in WC
Get a journal and date and write in it every day. You'll need it if you end up in court. You have legal rights, you probably have no idea you have.WC should be providing you with counseling, a Tens Unit if your dr. orders it. and replacement leads. It does sound like you are getting spread. It is important to get physical therapy and massage therapy so you do loose range of motion. It took a year and 100 treatments in pt and massage to get the use of one shoulder. a year remission and then the other shoulder. Water therapy is very good and water should be 86 degrees. Hot tubs are too hot at 104
NO ICE
pAIN shortens our fuse and we don't even know it sometimes. My husband says are you mad at me? and I say I'm sorry I'm not mad at you it's the pain. It sneeks up on us. I'm grateful my husband, family and close friends have some sort of understanding. It's tough.
Glad you joined us. Hope we can be of some comfort to you. Stay in touch, one of your new friends, loretta with soft hugs
Thank you Loretta, I do have a wc attorney that is also very familiar with RSD, I was thankful that I got 2 in one. I had to start using a digital recorder at work, which just recently termintated me, in order to keep them from lying. I had massage therapy early on and it was a tremendous help, but they only pay for 2 sessions and I used those up already. I just hate that random cranky thing for no reason. I use deep breathing and meditation which helps a lot and am starting yoga. It's just all very frustrating as every one on here knows. I am a fighter though, my mother used to call me a "spitfire" when I was little so I guess that helps too, I'm very stubborn! I think with all that is going on with wc and now out of a job with no pay from anyone, aggravates things too. I just have to learn to let the attorney's handle it and try not to stress about the bills, as someone on here responded to. It's not our fault, we didn't ask for it but we must learn to deal with it. Every body on here is just fantastic!
akgh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote