View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
I sure feel really silly asking this..but can someone explain to me exactly what a flare feels like????????????? I am trying to pin point what it may be but my RSD pain is constant and continual..same heightened mean pain with the hot/cold temperatures never ending..Ole' KS need some straightening out.....I am RSD totaled!!

luv, Kathy
Well, it pretty much, to me feels like, all the little symptoms of RSD that you have magnified by about 100% plus...I stiffen up...I hurt, the blood pressure, goes up, I burn from the inside out and of course my main source of injury goes nuts...stinging. burning, pain shooting through my leg into my thigh and then I get deep bone and muscle ache...during this time the heating pad is my very best friend....these are just some of the symptoms that I have, but they have been know to change...I journal a lot, so I can go back and see what has cause a major flare....sometimes when I get really excited and happy, I go into "mini" flare mode where everything burns and hurts until I calm myself down....hope this helps
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (02-11-2010), SandyS (02-11-2010)