Thread: Heart...again.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Tyson, I can barely deal with this anymore. Chest pain is an EMERGENCY. Doesn't matter what is causing it. I'm sure you don't want a stroke or heart attack. Once you have either of those, MG will seem like a puppy. The fact is that you are at a HUGE risk due to the Accutane, the C-reactive protein, etc. The head pain followed by this chest pain makes me worried about a clot. DAMN it. I don't care if I'm swearing. You have to go in and go in NOW. In fact, most doctors would say dial 911.

My instincts are screaming at me that you have an undiagnosed issue with either cardiology or circulation.

The heart is a muscle and it can DIE if damaged.

And if you are having this bad of a reaction to Cellecpt, someone needs to deal with it immediately. I'm concerned by your statement that "I hope it's just the medication, not something messing me up more." JUST the medication? Drugs kill people by the thousands every year. They can "reveal" an underlying health problem.

I care whether you live or die. I want you to take this seriously. Just because you are 17 does not mean you can't die. Unless you just ate an entire everything pizza, you need help immediately. Even if you did eat one, YOU can't tell what the pain is from. Only a doctor can.

This is basic medicine 101. Chest pain = 911.

Annie

You may not have this but this is an under-diagnosed condition. DO NOT look at this right now. You need to go to the ER.

http://www.brugadadrugs.org/

AND . . . you need to tell the ER doctor EVERYTHING you've experienced in the past few months.

Last edited by AnnieB3; 02-11-2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: just because
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (02-11-2010)