View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvoncica View Post
Hi! Tomorrow I have appointment with neurosurgeon and I have no idea what will he tell me. But i recognized myself in yo your words. I am very interested to find out how did you find out your diagnosis to be well exactly that (I haven't seen any urogynecologist, this seems now like a good idea)? I have as well issues with L5/S1 and even L4/L5, but i couldn't believe that this could be the cause of my problem (veeeeeery painful intercourse and chronic pain in buttocks and leg). I guess what I'am trying to ask you is how do you cope with your problem and have you found any solution to make your sex life easier? I appreciate so much any help you can provide on that matter as my marriage is slowly falling apart
I have always been a spoiled woman I was injured over 10 months ago, now I have chronic rsd and my husband and I didn't even for 4 mon. I ddin't even crave it, the thought made me even worsen, what I do know is I think about how wounderful, what he's done for me, also his support, my right foot up to my back is infected, it's hard mentally & physically and I hurt so bad, I love my husband so I sacrifice my pain and how i feel to make him happy, that makes me happy, if your spouse loves you tell them how you feel tell them u understand them, if they truely love ya, theres always ways around it. I hope this helps ya!
Azaila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote