View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs Up Thank you...Cindi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Well, it pretty much, to me feels like, all the little symptoms of RSD that you have magnified by about 100% plus...I stiffen up...I hurt, the blood pressure, goes up, I burn from the inside out and of course my main source of injury goes nuts...stinging. burning, pain shooting through my leg into my thigh and then I get deep bone and muscle ache...during this time the heating pad is my very best friend....these are just some of the symptoms that I have, but they have been know to change...I journal a lot, so I can go back and see what has cause a major flare....sometimes when I get really excited and happy, I go into "mini" flare mode where everything burns and hurts until I calm myself down....hope this helps
Okay..loud and clear..you did great clearifying what a "flare" feel like.. Thank you!! And please..please..not to minimize anyone's pain here but I wonder if that is why my Dr. has classified my RSD as so aggressive RSD and why I didn't know exactly what a flare is because... I always have to burning..deep bone pain...stabbling knife pain to the point of pouring sweat all over my body cuz it hurts so bad... I am a nut..so stubborn not letting it break me down.... not being able to take any meds.. makes it worse as I always grit my teeth and try to stay in a good mood... ain't easy!!!

I am sorry for your pain and I hope today you don't suffer any flares..or for a very long time for that matter!!!!

Hugz, k
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (02-12-2010), Kakimbo (02-11-2010), SandyS (02-11-2010)