View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 11:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default suggestions? go to dr today

Any suggestions to ask the DR about what I should do about meds, the gabatenin is not taking the burn away and I got to see DR today Couldn't take it no more that they couldn't fit me in to clinic just to get referral for MRI so I found a # for the ER coordinator. I told her I need help, that I couldn't wait that long for MRI, she talked to DR which said I should have been seen within the week and right then they got me an appointment with the clinic for today at 2pm, the clinic is also an urgent center I hope they have the MRI there but if not at least I walk out with a date for one and hopefully something that takes the burn, and crushing skull pain away better, the numbness feels alittle better. The burn spot used to be about a quarter size spot a good 9 months ago, numbness about 5. The burn now is the WHOLE top of my head with at times feeling like being cattle prodded and that's when I feel nausiated plus a crushing feeling around my whole head from base of skullringing around through my eyebrows. The numbness is my left side arm, side of neck and cheek not alot of pain just numb.
julie g is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote