View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Melodyl..I bought a 2 oz jar for 79 cents and a four ounce jar for 1.49.
Only problem is, I shop at Meijers, they are Meijers brand and they only have stores in Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Do you have Walmarts? Or Sam's Club? They might carry them also.

pm me your address and I'll mail you a jar.
Alffe: Thanks very much for the kind offer. I'll be near a Whole Foods, the next time Alan has his doc appointment. I know what to look for now.

And I just realized what Mrs. D said: I want them PICKLED.

So I just went to the supermarket and looked around among all the pickles and the olives, and I saw a jar of ANTIPASTO PEPPERS. And they were sliced.

Didn't buy them yet. I still have olives in the house so when I finish my olives (I had bought a 100 oz jar in my local food market for $10.00 and I opened the jar and put them in my lock and locks and oso fresh containers so I have enough olives for MONTHS. I only put 5 or so olives (cut up), in my salads).

I don't go nuts, I just like the taste. But I figured, next time, if I can get the insides, why not go for it.

I just remembered that they sell a cold cut called PICKLE AND PIMENTO LOAF, and we used to call it Olive Loaf (YEARS AGO!!), My goodness, I'm getting old.

Since I don't eat any cold cuts, that's not an option, but after my olives run out, I'll go and get the antipasto peppers. And we'll see if I like them.

And the ones that are in the website that Mrs. D. found, well, when I saw $32.00 I said out loud "For pickled peppers??" Then I noticed it's a pack of 24. lol

HOW MANY PICKLED PEPPERS CAN PETER PIPER PICK??

Or Melody for that matter.

lol lol lol lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote