View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi KS!

I feel exactly like you and many of us feel! I live in Maryland and we just got another blizzard yesterday. It's snowed more this winter than in the past ten years combined! Set new record for all-time highest amount of snow...ever! AND, lucky us, another storm coming next Monday!!! AHHHHHHHHH!! (And I LOVE snow!).

I missed my pain doctor's appt., cuz they got hammered too (Philadelphia) and I will run out of pain meds, therefore I will have to resort to my vicoden, which I am allergic to and make me vomit. Gotta pick the lesser of two evils; agonizing pain or puking! (sorry to be so graphic.)

As far as pain goes, for me anyway...Deep burning in my RSD leg, agonizing muscle spasms, shooting pain, bouts of sweating/shivering, one inch of atrophy, extreme burning (like a jellyfish stung me), piercing jabbing jolts of fire. 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. My husband says that I even cry in my sleep.

I am very sorry that you are going through this. BUT, everyone here is very kind and caring and sympathetic (get the joke?). I have made many wonderful friends here and so will you. One friend has not heard from me in a while (bad flare from snow) and PM'd me just to check on me! Now that's friendship!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and congrats on being a Grandma!

Kakimbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (02-12-2010), SandyS (02-11-2010)