View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 06:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cindi,

It sounds like you have some great news too! A new Grandbaby, how wonderful. Your birthday is a wonderful celebration as well. Focus on the beautiful things while this is happening. I am sorry you are hurting and I will also lift you up in prayer.

Stay warm and take some epsom salt baths .Have you tried some yoga stretches. There is a dvd out there called am/pm yoga, It is just small stretches nothing tremendous that will hurt you. I love the one with the Asian man. It is very gentle stretches. The other one is a more advanced stretching it has a lady I can't remember if it is the am/pm one. You can buy it at Target or Barnes and Nobles bookstore.

My prayers are with you,

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Getting ready to go into Flare mode and I need your prayers. The snowstorm, and all the excitement of having a birthday and finding out that I am going to be a grandma has just started me into a flare....I am worried about getting my refills this week because there is another snow storm on the way AND we are in the single digits...I hardly ever whine on here, but I know you all understand...Love to you all and thank you for all the support..
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (02-12-2010), Kakimbo (02-12-2010)