View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer14 View Post
i read that first article and its seems to me like most of those symptoms are definitely what im feeling. is there any way to tell when these things could happen do they follow a pattern at all? what would happen if i was getting this?

You'll more than likely fall down and go boom!!!!!!!!!

Don't know where or when, but "NORMAL" don't feel that way, OK?

The etiology/cause is for a doctor to investigate, and I do mean INESTIGATE, so this "NEW" or a "WORSENING" condition can be properly diagnosed and a plan for you to get fixed ---- Highly probable they can fix it at this stage. Could be as simple as taking a Bayer aspirin a day. dahhhh!!!!! could be a side effect from a drug/vitamin/herb you're taking.

There are many things that can be done depending on why these episodes are happening to a VERY young person.

They can medicate/treat/cut/repair/laser/inject/stent/replace/untrasound/doppler/angio/nuck/radiate/eradicate/sonogram/somanytests and procedures can be done, if necessary, to hopefully find the true cause, and it can be a combination of something too.

Don't put it off. Things can get worse for a number of reasons.

You've proved your point, OK? U get the TOUGHMAN'S prize. I really mean that. You are tough. You'll need that in life, to get through life. I'm vey proud of your spirit.

U NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!!!!

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (02-13-2010)