View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post

You'll more than likely fall down and go boom!!!!!!!!!

Don't know where or when, but "NORMAL" don't feel that way, OK?

The etiology/cause is for a doctor to investigate, and I do mean INESTIGATE, so this "NEW" or a "WORSENING" condition can be properly diagnosed and a plan for you to get fixed ---- Highly probable they can fix it at this stage. Could be as simple as taking a Bayer aspirin a day. dahhhh!!!!! could be a side effect from a drug/vitamin/herb you're taking.

There are many things that can be done depending on why these episodes are happening to a VERY young person.

They can medicate/treat/cut/repair/laser/inject/stent/replace/untrasound/doppler/angio/nuck/radiate/eradicate/sonogram/somanytests and procedures can be done, if necessary, to hopefully find the true cause, and it can be a combination of something too.

Don't put it off. Things can get worse for a number of reasons.

You've proved your point, OK? U get the TOUGHMAN'S prize. I really mean that. You are tough. You'll need that in life, to get through life. I'm vey proud of your spirit.

U NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!!!!
well want back to the doctor on trainers request it was totally pointless. i still get to finish the basketball season i just have to keep a symptom log or something i dont know its dumb anyway.
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-12-2010)