View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 03:38 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon12 View Post
Apologies, I'm new here and I'd seen other such threads where people were kind and helpful about MRI results. I've been to doctors for a year now, and am feeling quite frustrated. My doc wasn't very helpful so I'm looking for another who isn't in a hurry all the time. Oh, by the way, is there another place where the group purpose is posted other than the one that says, "Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems"? I didn't see the "support group" description. Thank you! I'll read the "rules" before I post again. My bad!
Welcome to the group, Shannon. No need to apologize. Never be reluctant to post a question. While we don't diagnose conditions there are lots of very intelligent people here with years of personal experience with differing conditions. Sometimes living with an illness sort of makes you an unofficial expert on it!

Lots of people ask for interpretations of their MRI findings. I know from experience that doctors tend to speak in their own language and it's sometimes hard to decipher exactly what they mean. Jo made a great suggestion about using the search engines for help. I do that all the time.

So, welcome to you again and please don't be hesitant to post your questions.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote