View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 07:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

I am a new poster on this board. I am a 45 year old female living with a undiagnosed neurological disease for five years. I have a severe B12 deficiency with such symptoms as numb hands and feet, lancinating pain into my fingertips, memory loss, cold fingers and toes, lack of energy ect. The disturbing part of my disease is that I have an abnormal EEG with silent temporal seizures and now have developed a slight tremor in my right side. Many times my right side feels dead and not attached to my body. The most annoying symptom is a deep body vibration that seems to come out of the center of my chest and radiated down my arms and legs. I have had many MRI's and SSEP's and blood work without any answers. All were negative for placques or abnormalities. Only the EEG was abnormal. No one thinks I have MS which mimics all of these symptoms. I am a self employed chiropractor and am aware of long term effects of B12 deficiency. I have been doing intramuscular shots intermittently for five years. Is there anyone out there who has anything like this, and has anyone gotten worse while administering shots. I am at a loss and refuse to be tested anymore since I spent $18,000 out of pocket last year and got no answers. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
daisydc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-20-2015)