View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post
Because that's when you're saying you're experiencing this episode, for you it definitely is brought on by by "over-stimulation or physical exertion," unless you like "zone out" at the dinner table too sometimes. do you?

Another component here could be anxiety/panic attacks.

(scroll down "panic attack symptoms")

http://www.panic-anxiety.com/panic-a...toms/#symptoms

Panic attacks can shake your tree.

If you've never been around someone with a mild to severe panic attack you would not recognize your symptoms as that. It can fool the patient. They're usually the most shocked with the diagnosis of panic attack disorder.

Just thinking for you, since the doc didn't seem to be alarmed. I hope he took blood pressure, your vitals, and blood and urine.

The quick fix for a panic attack is to breath into a small brown paper bag about 4-5 long breaths, (mouth and nose inside the bag with hands sealing around face, gives you more oxygen. There are others here that could explain that better, but just to get the gist of it.

Having "chronic" (6 months or longer) injuries/pain/conditions can cause one to develop other problems.

Hang in there!!!! We're here for you.
yea i do sometimes just zone out at random times for no reason its just usually under the other circumstances more.

wow maybe i am having panic attacks. some of the symptoms match up and literally as im typing this im getting really hot for no reason at all. what can usually bring on panic attacks because i get these symptoms but im almost always calm before during and after anytime i can remember this happenig? could it be they just arent very severe? because if i am having them they difinitely arent that bad.

when we went back to the neuro a long time ago they thought i was having anxiety but nobody in my family really believed her. what are some signs of anxiety why would she think this? what can cause panic attacks?
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote