View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer14 View Post
yea i do sometimes just zone out at random times for no reason its just usually under the other circumstances more.

wow maybe i am having panic attacks. some of the symptoms match up and literally as im typing this im getting really hot for no reason at all. what can usually bring on panic attacks because i get these symptoms but im almost always calm before during and after anytime i can remember this happenig? could it be they just arent very severe? because if i am having them they difinitely arent that bad.

when we went back to the neuro a long time ago they thought i was having anxiety but nobody in my family really believed her. what are some signs of anxiety why would she think this? what can cause panic attacks?

Yes, you probably do have some merited anxiety, due to head injury and being on the injured side of life. then untreated, and still suffering, it can lead to panic attacks.

mild is not too bad, but untreated, can interfer with life, for sure.

It's not something you can get a quick fix for. You need understanding. Here's the anxiety and OCD forum link:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum50.html

You know there's caring people there, with lots of info.

Google anxiety and panic attacks. Read what you think is related to what you're wanting to know right now. Knowledge and understanding is half the battle. relaxation techniques and yoga or ti chi are things to think about.

You can have more than one problem to have to deal with, unfortunately.

Keep asking questions if you need to.

I'll look for you over on the anxiety and OCD forum for a while.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote