View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
You don't need a family history of anxiety to have problems with it after a TBI - you just need a TBI.

I had nerves of steel before my accident; now I get panic attacks. Fortunately, my parents didn't raise any stupid children, so I'm getting professional help for this potentially debilitating problem.

Speaking of help, if you were totally candid about your symptoms, and the powers that be are still letting you play basketball, you are in the hands of people who are shockingly incompetent and/or recklessly irresponsible.

Deep down even you know you shouldn't be on the court. Otherwise, you wouldn't continue to post here only to be showered with replies expessing sincere and unequivocal concern for your safety.

If you don't take care of yourself and get some serious medical help, I can all but promise that your adult years will be filled with remorse.

Get help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually the everyone is trying to help me i just refuse it. we went to the doctor yesterday and i just lied about everything. you could tell they were really surprised i was back if i was saying everything was fine. they want me to keep a symptom log now or something. i dont know. you are right htough i dont know why i keep posting here its not helping at all.
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote