View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question

Hers was a box in the middle of the screen. She sent it me, and it looks like a typical Microsoft box. No banner, and she uses FF. It won't copy on right click off Yahoo... all I get is code...strings of code. So I can't put the picture here.
It says a codec is missing. ??

We did suggest she allow popups from the site, using the little options box. When I did that, our picture became more stable.
We were fading to black and I'd have to refresh etc.

She downloaded Media Player 11, still no picture.

She really wants to see the eagles when the eggs hatch etc. Its been two weeks of trying to help her. I guess putting in the IP server in the Media Player directly gives permission? We sent her a recommendation about her firewall...maybe the firewall is blocking it? We have Win 7 on the new laptop and it works fine.
She has Vista.

Some of the other chatters, chimed in. 2 with Vista and one with a Gateway, and they can see the eagles no problem.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote