Thread: such despair
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Hello Deb....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbyfree View Post
What a beautiful place to go right now. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and you relax enough to enjoy and get some pain free days. God Bless

Jeanie

I read all of these wonderful posts and I feel the love..Deb, please know that we care a bunch for you and we CAN..a hundred times over relate to your dreading to go away and woo-hoo have a vacation..!! Whats that??..Punch me in the face now.... I was never a vacationer before well let me say honey..I ain't one now since RSD... but think have you ever not wanted to do something or dread something so bad that it turns out better than you could ever have imagined it???? I am praying that is the case for you this time... Please try to focus on the warmth and give yourself a break...slip a calender in yur pocket...quietly scratch off the days before you'll be home... nothing like our own toilet seat I always say....

I dare think the only, I mean only way one could get me to travel for a wo-hoo vacation right now...is to... be closer to all of you...then we could all sit in one big room with this huge mango kleenex box... share eachothers stories, support and I'd share my coffee with you all..anytime!!

Be safe and let us know how you are doing.... We are your friends....

Hugz...Kathy

P.S Sandy....so nice to read you visit us eachday as we are your friends...so darn sweet.

Oh and Deb... try not to think of next year aand what your illness will be..just live in the moment and enjoy the support around you... Each day is a gift we we can not claim tomorrow... enjoy today, honey!
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (02-14-2010)